2017: Leading 4 Generations in the Workplace
by Doug Van Dyke, CEO
Learn how to manage a diverse, four-generation workforce. By understanding the strengths, limitations, and values of each generation, you will avoid organizational conflict, employee turnover, and lost productivity.
Don't miss this dynamic presentation to gain:
- Knowledge of how each generation is delineated
- General descriptors pertaining to each generation
- Tips on how to best lead each generation
- Tools to communicate with each generation
- A roadmap on how to build credibility no matter what your generation
Doug Van Dyke is a nationally recognized speaker, executive coach, and leadership development expert. He has appeared on numerous television and radio business programs. He holds a BBA in Finance from Stetson University and an MBA from the University of North Florida. For over 25 years, Doug has coached individuals and consulted with hundreds of businesses that have enabled groups of professionals to lead with passion, increase sales, communicate more effectively, embrace change and smile as they choose to have more fun at the game of work.