Assist in day to day finance operations and he / she is primarily responsible for computing, recording, collecting, analyzing and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records of the financial operations of the hotel.
Additionally responsible for generating bills and collect all revenue owed to the hotel in an accurate, timely manner in accordance with accounting policies and procedures. Also Assist the finance manager in directing the financial activities of the hotel.
- Compiles and sort documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts, using calculator or computer.
- Computes and records charges, refunds, cost of lost or damaged goods, and similar items.
- May type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records, using computer.
- May reconcile bank statements.
- Monitor and Analyze departmental expenses
- Knows and complies with all company policies and procedures pertaining to this position and its duties.
- Takes the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school education or equivalent experience. Accounting background and familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have command of the English language
- Must have mathematical skills, including basic math.
- Must be alert to the customers' needs.
- Must be proficient and experienced with current computer software programs.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time, able to lift supplies, packages, etc.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Time Management
- Teamwork Oriented
Position Type: Full-time
Employer Type: Private Company
Employer Willing to Train: Yes