House Attendants have a keen eye for detail giving special attention to public areas and hallways contributing to the overall guest experience. You take pride in focusing on the details both behind the scenes and setting the stage for the guest comfort by providing equipment and supplies to our room attendants – ensuring a spotlessly clean environment helping create a positive memorable experience for every guest.
Reports To: Director of Rooms/Housekeeping Supervisor
- Reports for duty on time and in uniform.
- Supplies clean linen to linen closets on assigned floors.
- Removes soiled linen from the floors to the linen room.
- Removes trash and debris from the floors and brings it to the compactor.
- Replenishes guest room supplies in the linen closets.
- Maintains the cleanliness and presentation of hallways.
- Follows the job-training program for daily and project work.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred, but not required
- Must have command of the English language to communicate with guests and artists.
- Able to stand for 8 hours.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to bend, stoop, and kneel for low area cleaning.
- Able to lift 125 pounds.
- Good hearing and vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Able to push cart weighing 150 pounds.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Time Management
- Teamwork Oriented
Employer Type: Private Company
Employer Willing to Train: Yes