Breakfast Attendants provide a warm and friendly environment at the beginning of each day so guests can receive the nourishment they need to carry them through their day. You take ownership in setting up our guests morning continental fare by focusing on quality, consistency and detail creating a positive memorable experience for every guest.
Reports To: Director of Rooms/Front Desk Supervisor
- Maintains proper grooming and hygiene standards. Reports to work on time, in full uniform, and maintains a cheerful, friendly and positive attitude.
- Prepares necessary supplies for the breakfast per established hotel standards i.e. freshly brewed coffee, juices, tea, creamers, milk, cereal, pastries, serving supplies, etc.
- Sets up the breakfast area in a timely manner and in accordance with the hotel standards.
- Regularly checks the condition of all of breakfast for quality, variety and cleanliness; replenishes food, beverages and supplies as necessary.
- Enhances the experience for all guests through providing personalized guest service in the form of pleasant interactions and taking care of guests needs.
- Performs regular floor sweeps throughout the shift.
- Breaks down the breakfast area per the established closing times.
- Returns all equipment and food items to proper storage areas.
- Cleans and restocks all equipment and supplies for the next day.
- Maintains cleanliness of all the breakfast, pantry and storage areas.
- Follows proper safety, sanitation, security, and hospitality procedures.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of restaurant service
- Pleasant attitude
- Previous server experience preferred but not necessary.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have command of the English language
- Must be alert to the customers' needs.
- Able to stand for 8 hours.
- Able to push a cart loaded with food, beverages and supplies up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good hearing and vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Able to lift at least 40 pounds.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Time Management
- Teamwork Oriented
Employer Type: Private Company
Employer Willing to Train: Yes