Housekeeping Supervisors assist in guiding of our housekeeping staff by providing leadership within the department. You take ownership in coordinating, administrating, and set our housekeeping staff up for success. Your focus is to ensure the cleanliness, comfort and maintenance of the guest room and public areas ensuring a spotlessly clean environment helping create a positive memorable experience for every guest.
Reports To: Director of Rooms
- Administrates and supervises the Housekeeping Department.
- Coordinates daily cleaning services to guest rooms and public areas of the hotel.
- Establishes the standards and procedures for cleaning.
- Ensures that all personnel treat guests with hospitality and that the integrity of their rooms and possessions are maintained.
- Supervises the proper dilution and application of cleaning agents.
- Supervises house attendants and room attendants.
- Inspects all clean rooms and reports them to the front desk.
- Inspects all vacant rooms and reports all discrepancies to the Director of Rooms.
- Corrects all cleaning discrepancies in vacant rooms, changing status on the computer.
- Inspects all rooms on maintenance status and reports repairs needed in guest rooms the Chief Engineer.
- Inspects all linen closets and assists in the inventory of the linen.
- Brings all lost and found articles to the Director of Rooms.
- Assists in the training of new housekeeping and room attendants.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- At least three years as a room attendant
- Must have command of the English language to communicate with guests and artists.
- Able to stand for 8 hours.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to bend, stoop, and kneel for low area cleaning.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Good hearing and vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Time Management
- Teamwork Oriented
Employer Type: Private Company