Night Auditors are our evening ambassadors that create a welcoming environment by delivering brilliant guest service until the break of day. You take ownership in auditing and balancing, while servicing our guests at the front desk. You focus on nightly accounting while upholding guest service by creating a positive memorable experience with each and every guest encounter.
Reports To: Accounting Manager
- Audits shifts one and two and balances their records.
- Performs the Bucket Check.
- Posts daily room charges to folios.
- Prepares a preliminary D-card, daily revenue reports, and long and short distance telephone reports.
- Prepares sales and cash reports for both Food and Beverage and Rooms Divisions.
- Follows through with correct procedures when out-of-balance.
- Produces back-up disks for the computer system.
- Performs the final reconciliation, prints a recap of the day's activities, and clears the system.
- Generates needed reports and distributes them as required.
- Performs the duties of the front desk clerk from 11:00 p.m. until 7:00a.m., and PBX duties as required.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Excellent numerical skills
- Some bookkeeping experience or training
- Computer literate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have command of the English language
- Must have mathematical skills, including basic math.
- Must be alert to the customers' needs.
- Must be proficient and experienced with current computer software programs.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time, able to lift supplies, packages, etc.
- Good hearing and vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Time Management
- Teamwork Oriented
Employer Type: Private Company
Employer Willing to Train: Yes