Public Area Attendant
Public Area Attendants specialize in maintaining the environment for first impressions by giving special attention to all public areas and hallways contributing to the overall guest experience. You take pride in focusing on the details and helping to set the stage for the guest comfort by – ensuring a spotlessly clean environment helping create a positive memorable experience for every guest.
Reports To: Director of Rooms/Housekeeping Supervisor
- Reports for duty on time and in uniform.
- Clean and service assigned areas according to established standards and procedures which may include public restrooms, lobby area, vending areas, etc. May include cleaning artist break areas and restrooms.
- Cleaning of guest rooms may be required at guests request.
- Collects trash from throughout the property.
- Participates in special cleaning programs as directed.
- Vacuums hallways (public areas).
- Keeps bar and restaurants clean.
- Clean and polish all furniture, railings, table tops, and mirrors in assigned areas.
- Report to supervisor needed repairs or unsafe conditions.
- Respond to guest complaints, special requests and ensure corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest satisfaction.
- Report, turn in any lost and found items according to established procedures.
- Preforms all other related duties as assigned.
- Prior housekeeping experience a plus.
- Able to stand for 8 hours.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to bend, stoop, and kneel for low area cleaning.
- Able to lift 125 pounds.
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility.
- Good hearing and vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Command of the English language in order to communicate with guests and artists.
Employer Type: Private Company
Employer Willing to Train: Yes