Room attendants design the guest’s comfort during their stay. You take pride in doing the little things for comfort with the guest in mind. You take ownership for the cleanliness and maintenance of the guest room and areas around them helping create a positive memorable experience for every guest.
Reports To: Director of Rooms/Housekeeping Supervisor
- Reports for duty on time and in proper uniform.
- Cleans entire bedroom area according to established procedures.
- Cleans entire bathroom area according to established procedures.
- Replenishes all guest room supplies according to established levels.
- Reports all repairs needed in guest rooms to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Brings all items found in vacant rooms immediately to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Reports the status of rooms as they are completed to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Returns equipment and supplies to the proper storage areas.
- Follows proper safety, security, and hospitality procedures.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Prior housekeeping experience a plus.
- Able to stand for 8 hours.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to bend, stoop, and kneel for low area cleaning.
- Able push approximately 150 pound loaded cart.
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility.
- Good hearing and vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Command of the English language in order to communicate with guests and artists.
Employer Type: Private Company