Security ensures the highest level of guest satisfaction by attending to the safety and comfort of the guests in an efficient and courteous way. You take ownership in knowing the hotel from top to bottom, inside to out. Your focus is to patrol hotel premises in order to maintain order, enforce rules and regulations, and ensure observance of applicable laws while creating a safe, positive memorable experience with each and every guest.
Reports To: Chief Engineer
- Responsible for safety and well-being of guests and hotel property.
- Makes routine inspections of all facilities - checks banquet rooms, ballrooms, and guest rooms for proper use and safety conditions.
- Monitors receiving areas to assure use only be authorized personnel.
- Completes Incident Reports as required for any injury, theft, burglary, or other occurrences.
- Completes Daily Activity Reports.
- Handles emergency situations as required by the hotel's emergency procedures.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in hotel security and/or active police skills
- Training in CPR/First Aid desirable.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have command of the English language, written and verbal.
- Must be able to organize time effectively and work flexible and extended hours if necessary.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to lift 75 pounds.
- Good hearing and vision with or without corrective lenses.
Employer Type: Private Company