Soccer games are Saturday mornings. Program participants are 4-14 years of age.
Basketball games are Friday nights and Saturday mornings. Participants are 6-17 years of age.
- Must be a least 16 year of age and mature enough for this responsibility.
- Must be knowledgeable in youth sports soccer.
- Confident in your calls & judgment and able to communicate them well with participants & spectators.
- Must have an enthusiastic & positive attitude for the game, the Y, its members & fellow employees.
- Must have a professional appearance with proper referee attire & shoes (shirts & whistles will be provided).
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have current CPR/AED-Pro & First Aid certification or obtain within 30 days of hire.
- Must complete required Redwoods Risk Management online training & attend New Hire Orientation within 30 days of hire.