Blake Medical Center
Hospitals and Medical Centers
Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed acute-care, tertiary hospital and leading provider of quality healthcare serving our community since 1973. Blake is the only hospital in Manatee County with a Trauma Center, Burn Center, Complex Hand Repair, 24/7 Hyperbaric Medicine and Inpatient Rehabilitation. Additional services at the hospital include Breast Care Center, Cancer Care, Diabetes Management, Diagnostic Imaging & Radiology, 24/7 Emergency Care, Heart & Valve Institute, Outpatient Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic and Spine Care, Lung Care Center, Neurological Care, Surgical Services in a wide range of specialties, Stroke Center, Women's Health & Wellness as well as Wound Management. Blake is pleased to provide free health education, screenings, and support groups to improve the health of our community. For information about hospital services or events, or to receive a free physician referral call 1-888-359-3552.
- Trauma & Emergency: In an emergency every second counts. Our Trauma Center & Emergency Room are ready 24 hours a day.
- Burn Care & Complex Hand Repair: Our program consists of a multidisciplinary team of highly trained specialists.
- Heart & Valve Institute: Our program is respected for providing comprehensive cardiac care including TAVR.
- Women?s Health & Wellness: From preventative care to advanced procedures, we are dedicated to Women?s Health.
- Surgical Care: Our comprehensive program includes robotic surgery, advanced heart care, complex hand repair & more.