Eliza Ann's Coastal Kitchen
- Bars, Pubs and Taverns
Cross the bridge and escape from the hectic, the monotony and the every day. Eliza Ann's Coastal Kitchen on Anna Maria Island is nestled within Waterline Marina Resort & Beach Club. By day, a warm and inviting dining experience. By night, a cozy gathering spot to connect and unwind.
Reclaimed wood top tables, bistro chairs and banquette seating make it easy to unwind. Rustic elements and nautical influences encourage guests to chart their next adventure. The ship hull bar elicits stories of the latest catch or the one that got away. The oyster shell chandelier celebrates the complex beauty and power of the sea. And the friendly, gracious atmosphere reflects the woman who inspired it all.
Eliza Ann was a woman of uncommon vision and creativity. Following a near fatal sailing excursion by her husband Samuel Plimsoll, Eliza Ann helped him uncover the life-saving Plimsoll line (or waterline) still in use today around the world. Her determination to find the point of balance – or harmony -- between ship and water, is honored in her namesake Coastal Kitchen.
- Open kitchen with rustic, coastal touches within the modern dining room or dine al fresco with pool and marina views.
- Chef James Baselici combines coastal seafood with southern favorites.
- Roast marshmallows with Tableside S'Mores, indulge in Lemon Gooey Butter Cake or taste the Southern Banana Pudding
- Happy hour Tues - Sun from 3pm - 6pm. Featuring light bites, bottle & draft beer, well liquor and house wines.
Whom to Contact
- Grant HartDestination Sales Executive
After crossing the Manatee River, head west on Manatee Ave. Turn right onto Gulf Drive and curve left to stay onto Gulf Drive. Waterline Marina Resort & Beach Club will be located on the right side.