2023 December Chamber Headliners: State of the County Address
Join the Manatee Chamber at our December Headliners luncheon for a “State of the County” address featuring County Administrator Charlie Bishop and the County staff leadership team. From infrastructure to parks and recreation, veterans services to community resiliency, future development and much more, the vision and goals set by the Board of County Commissioners drive where our County is headed. Charlie and his team will share priorities for the year ahead and discuss Manatee County’s challenges and greatest opportunities.
- Charlie Bishop, County Administrator
- Courtney De Pol, Deputy County Administrator
- Bryan Parnell, Deputy County Administrator
- Evan Pilachowski, Deputy County Administrator
- Andrew "Andy" Butterfield, Chief of Staff