Seminar: Grow Your Business and Succeed Online with Google
Get Found on Google Search and Maps
Explore Google My Business, a free tool for local businesses who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. Learn more about how to create and/or update your listing and why it's important to your search engine optimization.
In this session we'll show you how to:
- Create or claim your Google My Business listing
- Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
- Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers
Use Data to Drive Growth
Learn about tools that can help you understand customer behavior with your online presence. We'll show you how you can use this info to make informed decisions about your ongoing online marketing strategy.
In this session we'll introduce and talk about:
- Identifying business goals (and how you plan to use your online presence to achieve them)
- Incorporating data into your plan
- Selecting tools to help you find the answers you need
Matt Weber is a Certified Google AdWords individual and a sought-after international trainer in Google AdWords and Google Analytics. In the past two years, Matt has taught thousands of individuals, agencies and business owners in more than two dozen cities across North America.