Seminar: Hands-On Social Workshop: How to Create and Manage Your Business's Facebook Page
Hands-On Social: How to Create and Manage Your Business's Facebook Page
Bring your laptop to the first of our "Hands-On Social" series and learn exactly how to create and manage your business's Facebook page.
This half-day workshop will give you the real-time opportunity to:
- Create a Facebook page
- Change a page's settings
- Add and delete page administrators
- Create a moderation blocklist for your page
- Create and schedule posts with photos, links, videos, slideshows, and notes
- Find and respond to notifications
- Manage Facebook Messenger
- and much more!
Facebook is still the most popular social media platform with 2.5 billion daily active users, about 2 million of which are within 50 miles of Bradenton.
Since this is a hands-on workshop, class size is limited to the first 20 registrants. Claim your seat today!
Cancelations after April 18 will be invoiced and cannot be refunded.