Client Excellence Coordinator
Summary: The Client Excellence Coordinator is responsible for ensuring exceptional service to our clients, through a variety of daily tasks related to client service and client management. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, possess an energetic and positive personality and have strong interpersonal and communication skills. The Client Excellence Coordinator is often the first and last impression of our firm and leaves a lasting impression with the client.
• Greet visitors, answer, and direct a high-volume of incoming phone calls, and provide a positive first impression of the firm.
• Answer client questions and maintain client satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources and directing items to the appropriate party when unable to be resolved at a client services level.
• Establish rapport and develop positive relationships with clients while ensuring their needs are being met.
• Be presentable and professional in both appearance and communication.
• Ensure timely delivery of services and products to clients.
• Assist with monitoring firm deadlines.
• Receive new client inquiries and assist in directing and processing to appropriate parties.
• Receive, sort, and process incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
• Process incoming and outgoing documents, including evaluating and executing third party information requests in accordance with governing standards.
• Maintain client documentation records and client database.
• Provide accounts receivable support as needed, such as delivering invoices and statements and contacting clients about past due invoices.
• Actively support and maintain firm values and work culture.
• Assist in the training of interns as needed.
• Execute and support a variety of tasks directed by Partners and Managers, including project template and project set ups, e-filing tax returns and extensions, assisting with IRS and other professional correspondence, assembling client deliverables, appointment assistance and scheduling, typing, faxing, document portals, and other tasks as required.
• Maintain and help refine internal processes and procedures that support efficiency and productivity.
• Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality of all client communications, documents, materials, and Firm business.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Remains calm under stressful situations and deadlines
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
• Project management
• Multi-tasking and time management
• Proficient in firm software and programs
Working Conditions & Environment: The working conditions and environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee would typically encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Occasional overtime work is required throughout the year. Heavy overtime work required from approximately February 15 to April 15 that may be more than 50 hours per week. Every tax season is different, and these dates may fluctuate according to workload, staffing levels, and government rules.
Closing Statement: This job description sets forth responsibilities for the Client Excellence Coordinator position at Walters & Associates CPAs and may be changed from time to time as determined by the firm. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor or other management as required. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Walters & Associates CPA’s is an equal opportunity employer.
Acknowledgement: This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the role.
Position Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $41,000 - $60,000/year
Employer Type: Private Company
Employer Willing to Train: Yes