Rehfeldt Group CPAs is searching for a highly motivated individual with experience as a Receptionist to join our firm. As the Accounting Assistant/Receptionist, you will oversee the front desk operations, greet clients, answer phones, and perform other administrative tasks as required. We have a strong commitment to clients and each other, and this opportunity provides personal and professional development for individuals willing to rise to a challenge. Successful candidates will be self-motivated and want to develop meaningful relationships with clients and team members.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files, and other office procedures
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and experience with Word, Outlook, Excel, and Adobe
- Comfort with being a “team player” and doing whatever is needed, big or small
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, such as maintaining files and scheduling appointments
- Able to manage and get along with diverse personalities.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in tax and accounting firm preferred.
- A willingness to succeed!
Your responsibilities include:
- Greet clients and vendors entering the firm, determine the nature of the visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Operate multi-line telephone to answer, screen, forward calls, provide information, take messages, and schedule appointments
- Perform general administrative tasks
- Digitally file and maintain records
- Receive and record client payments
- Collect, sort, distribute, and prepare mail for carriers
- Resolve day-to-day administrative and operational problems
- Requisitions supplies, printing, maintenance, and other services as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills, multitasker, independent thinker, attention to detail, and a self-starter
- A positive attitude, reliability, and an interest in growing within the organization
- Work closely and communicate effectively with our professional team
- Work directly with clients via phone, email, and in person with the heart and patience of a teacher.
- A willingness to learn different software systems as well as tax and accounting client service processes and systems in an ongoing effort to become continuously more efficient and competitive within the industry
TO APPLY: Please submit ALL of the following in Word or PDF files to:
- A cover letter summarizing experience related to the position
- Salary History
Position Type: Full-time
Employer Type: Private Company
Employer Willing to Train: Yes