Join our SCF Registrar Team! SCF offers many benefits to our employees: tuition scholarship for employees and eligible dependents, paid Life Insurance, matching Florida Retirement System (FRS) contribution, complimentary access to Wellness activities, paid sick and vacation time, access for eligible dependents to our on-campus Collegiate School, Public Service Loan Forgiveness, and many more!
Visit our https://scf.edu/Administration/HumanResources/Benefits/default.asp for benefit details.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for supervising, implementing, coordinating and managing student services modules and management in the daily operations of the Office of the Registrar. The Associate Registrar provides effective management and leadership for the Registrar’s office. This includes oversight and troubleshooting for Banner student services (including but not limited to registration, graduation, electronic transcripts, imaging and Banner workflow processes) and developing, planning and coordinating the implementation of new technologies to improve efficiencies within the Office of the Registrar department and the Enrollment Management division. The Associate Registrar will work closely with the College Registrar to configure and implement student records policies, procedures and initiatives that support the objectives of the College, compliance with internal and external policies, and the strategic plan of the College.
Job Description Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all of the following duties:
1. Supervises, coordinates, manages and assists with the implementation of all Banner and technology systems for the Office of the Registrar and serves in a lead role as a project manager for all initiatives for the department and the Enrollment Management division.
2. Analyzes, troubleshoots and updates system problems concerning student records, electronic transcripts, registration, graduation, document imaging and Banner workflow processes and procedures.
3. Analyzes, designs and implements modules of the student information system including documentation of procedures and processes and training end users.
4. Strong leadership role in oversight of the general operations of the Registrar's office functions.
5. Analyzes and interprets appropriate federal and state guidelines as well as college policies.
6. Responsible for internal and external communication of appropriate processes and procedures.
7. Represents the College Registrar in meetings, committees, seminars, and workshops as needed.
8. Assists the College Registrar on special projects.
9. Supports a work environment that promotes mutual collaboration and continuous learning and development of all members.
10. Updates and ensures that all student and departmental information is accurate within the MYSCF portal.
11. Provides oversight in the Office of the Registrar and represents the Registrar in his/her absence.
12. Develops, trains and disseminates materials and guides for the student system to Enrollment Management departments as well as creating and publishing guides for students related to online services.
13. Assists the Registrar with student module security requests which includes creation, maintenance and approval of student security classes and forms.
14. Assists the Registrar with grade changes, enrollment status updates, and other matters related to student records.
15. Serves as the main point of contact for the FASTER (Florida Automated System for Transferring Educational Records) system and electronic transcripts serviced through Credentials Solutions.
16. Supervises staff members as assigned. Serves as a liaison with Information Technology Services serving as a member of the Banner User Group (BUG) team and assisting with securing technological services for needs within the department and the division.
17. Uses data to analyze, define and document workflows, processes, interfaces, internal and external controls and general operating system management.
18. Develops and oversees testing plans for student module upgrades. Assists with running error checks and implementing technical resolutions. Monitors overall system performance. Monitors applicable list-serves for defects, upgrades and patches and works with Information Technology Services to implement the changes appropriately.
19. Ensures compliance with all mandated state and national initiatives.
20. Manages sensitive and high-risk functional projects on behalf of the College Registrar, including the Student Information System.
21. Oversees the registration and graduation processes in the Office of the Registrar.
22. Troubleshoots, monitors and reports all technology issues by utilizing the help ticket system
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university; Masters preferred, and four or more years related experience and/or training in a Registrar’s Office and with Ellucian Banner; or equivalent combination of education and experience. · Supervisory Experience: Two or more years of supervision experience is preferred which includes responsibility for hiring, firing, performance management, training and coaching.
Preferred Qualifications: Previous functional experience in a post-secondary academic and/or student affairs division is preferred.
Special Instructions to applicants: All college searches are subject to compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law and all documents submitted become the property of the college. This position is not eligible for veteran preference. Please contact Human Resources at (941) 752-5375 if you have any questions.
Pre-Employment Screenings Requires successful completion of criminal background screenings and employment reference checks.
Department Name: Office of the Registrar
Campus: Bradenton Work Schedule: 12 month Work Hours From: 8:00 am Work Hours To: 4:30 pm
Total Hours Per Week: 37.5 Requested
Start Date: ASAP
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Hiring Range: $41,453.00 - $65,495.00 FLSA:
Exempt Job Open Date: 04/19/2022
Job Close Date: Open Until Filled:
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3016444 State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota does not discriminate on the basis of sex, pregnancy, race, religion, age, national origin/ethnicity, color, marital status, disability, genetic information or sexual orientation in any of its educational programs, services and activities, including admission and employment. Direct inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies to: Equity Officer, 941-752-5323, 5840 26th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34207. Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved. https://www.jobelephant.com/ jeid-4a082db15a140f40852527eac2fd6b90