Data Entry & Gift Processing Assistant (Part-Time/OPS) - 54472
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Ringling is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Action employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. As such, we are always seeking individuals dedicated to innovation and excellence. A successful candidate will work effectively, respectfully, and collaboratively in a diverse, multicultural, and inclusive setting. We especially encourage applications by individuals from underrepresented groups, with a demonstrated commitment to a culturally and intellectually diverse workplace.
Should you require accommodations for the application or interview processes, please email email@example.com or call 941-358-2773.
Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
- FSU's Equal Opportunity Statement
- FSU Diversity & Inclusion Statement
- FSU Strategic Plan
- Ringling Strategic Plan
- Ringling Equity Statement
The data entry/gift processing assistant will contribute to the integrity, maintenance and management of advancement information through data entry, reporting, gift entry, and clerical support within the Museum’s Membership & Development departments.
- Creating and updating membership and donor database records in Tessitura
- Reviewing, proofreading and analyzing constituent data for accuracy, logic and relevance in preparation of daily data transfer to Blackbaud CRM
- Verifying the accuracy of data transfers to ensure consistency between databases/systems
- Performing queries and running reports as needed in the databases
- Scanning gift documentation for revenue impact batches
- Recording gifts, pledges, and membership event registrations
- Performing other administrative duties in support of the departments
- High school diploma and two years experience working in an office/fiscal environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to process complex financial data with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to follow instructions and work as part of a team
- Experience with data entry and/or working in a customer relationship management database
- Applicable computer skills to include Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to navigate the internet and ability to learn applicable computer applications
Please note that if selected for an interview, a work sample will be administered, that will include a typing assessment and example data entry component.
- Experience with Blackbaud CRM and/or Tessitura
For more information, or for technical assistance, please contact Ringling Human Resources at 941-358-2773 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anticipated Salary Range
$13.00 per hour/20 hours a week
Museum employees also receive:
- Regular training on upcoming exhibitions
- Private gallery talks with curators
- Discounts on memberships
- Discounts in the museum store
- Discounts on select performances/events
- Free museum admission and much more!
This is an OPS/Part-Time Job and is not eligible for benefits. Although listed as "temporary" please note this is not a seasonal/summer position.
Part-time, approximately 20 hours per week, between Monday - Friday 8 AM to 5 PM.
Please note, scheduled days and working hours are flexible based on the needs of the candidate and the Ringling. Scheduling requirements would include working Mondays and the candidate working a consistent shift week to week.
Criminal Background Check
This position requires successful completion of a criminal history background check, to include fingerprinting. The background check will be conducted as authorized and in accordance with University Policy 4-OP-C-7-B11.
Position Type: Part-time
Salary Range: Up to $20,000/year
Employer Type: Government Entity
Employer Willing to Train: Yes