We are a small office looking to hire someone to process appraisal orders from order entry through delivery as well as assisting with any subsequent revisions or addenda request.
Must be friendly, energetic and motivated.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Monitor and handle the entire process of appraisal orders from order entry to delivery.
- Responsible for daily follow up on orders in progress.
- Respond to clients in a timely manner regarding questions and concerns they may have.
- Handle their expectations.
- Keep all logs posted and up to date.
- Answer phone calls and emails, process incoming and outgoing mail, process bills, payroll and quarterly reports.
- Order supplies when needed.
Work is performed in an office environment. Hours are 9 to 5 Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Can be somewhat flexible.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent. Previous administrative work a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Excel and Word.
- Bookkeeping a plus, but not required.
Position Type: Part-time
Salary Range: Up to $20,000/year
Employer Type: Private Company
Employer Willing to Train: Yes
Realty Appraisal Services of Southwest FL, Inc.
Gerald O Russell