Join our SCF Communications and Marketing Department!
SCF offers many benefits to our employees: tuition scholarship for employees and eligible dependents, paid Life Insurance, matching Florida Retirement System (FRS) contribution, complimentary access to Wellness activities, paid sick and vacation time, access for eligible dependents to our on-campus Collegiate School, Public Service Loan Forgiveness, and many more!
Visit our https://scf.edu/Administration/HumanResources/Benefits/default.asp for benefit details.
Job Summary: Initiates, develops, designs and manages effective design solutions for all customer materials, SCF brands (FTIC, CTE, CCD), platforms (SCF.edu, MYSCF Mobile) and initiatives at an advanced level.
Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all of the following duties:
1. Creates designs that can be produced in appropriate formats.
2. Designs print and digital media as part of a complete marketing campaign, including but not limited to; product fact sheets, folders, advertisements, newsletter layouts, posters, training material, presentations, invitations, graphics, logos, etc.
3. Collaborates with stakeholders to develop concept and creative plan.
4. Reviews and presents final layout to supervisor and/or client for approval.
5. Proofreads and edits all work.
6. Completes projects in accordance with time constraints and deadlines. Assists in coordinating production deadlines, including liaison efforts with external vendors.
7. Prepares final layout for printer on paper, film or electronic media. Coordinates with printers and other outside vendors. Checks proofs. Reviews quality of final product before release to client. Maintains image resource files.
8. Works collegially with lead graphic artist, and other marketing staff.
9. Logs all assigned tasks in the production log.
10. Remains current in new graphic design trends, including hardware and software advances. Evaluates new techniques and recommends alternatives to improve materials, to maximize impact and remain cost competitive.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
· Education/Experience: Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and two or more years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special Instructions to Applicants
All college searches are subject to compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law and all documents submitted become the property of the college. This position is a career-level position and is eligible for veteran preference. If you qualify, please complete the Veteran Preference section of the application and attach a copy of your DD214. Pre-Employment Screenings Requires successful completion of criminal background screenings and employment reference checks.
Department Name: Communication and Marketing
Work Schedule: 12 month
Work Hours From: 8:00 am
Work Hours To: 4:30 pm
Total Hours Per Week: 37.5
Requested Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Staff/Administration
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Hiring Range: $15.80-$23.20
Job Open Date: 04/03/2023
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/4075559
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota does not discriminate on the basis of sex, pregnancy, race, religion, age, national origin/ethnicity, color, marital status, disability, genetic information or sexual orientation in any of its educational programs, services and activities, including admission and employment. Direct inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies to: Equity Officer, 941-752-5599, 5840 26th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34207. Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved. https://www.jobelephant.com/ jeid-f07b15bbb233a84ea3d306bb719c2158
Position Type: Full-time