Theater Studio Assistant (Part-Time/OPS)
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Ringling is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Action employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. As such, we are always seeking individuals dedicated to innovation and excellence. A successful candidate will work effectively, respectfully, and collaboratively in a diverse, multicultural, and inclusive setting. We especially encourage applications by individuals from underrepresented groups, with a demonstrated commitment to a culturally and intellectually diverse workplace.
Should you require accommodations for the application or interview processes, please email email@example.com or call 941-538-2773.
Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
- Cleaning & maintaining Greenroom and Dressing Rooms after performances.
- Preparing, cleaning, and maintaining the Rehearsal Studio for artists and the company in residence.
- Cleaning and maintaining Marley dance floor in rehearsal studio including periodic re-taping.
- Advising artists and companies on use of sound system in rehearsal studio.
- Reporting any facility issues or repairs to Production Manager/Art of Performance Staff.
- Cleaning of stage and backstage area as requested by supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to bend, lift, and move equipment as needed.
- Evening and weekend availability.
- Interest in the performing arts.
For more information, or for technical assistance, please contact Ringling Human Resources at 941-358-2773 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anticipated Salary Range
This is an OPS/Part-Time Job and is not eligible for benefits. Although listed as "temporary," please note this is not a seasonal/summer position.
Must be available evenings, weekends, special events, or holidays. Approximately 10 – 15 hours per week.
Criminal Background Check
This position requires successful completion of a criminal history background check, to include fingerprinting. The background check will be conducted as authorized and in accordance with University Policy 4-OP-C-7-B11.
Position Type: Part-time
Salary Range: Up to $20,000/year
Employer Type: Government Entity
Employer Willing to Train: Yes