Theater Studio Assistant (Part-Time/OPS)
The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art is located in Sarasota, Florida, and is a department of Florida State University. Learn more about The Ringling at https://ringling.org/employment!
- Cleaning and maintaining greenroom and dressing rooms after performances
- Preparing, cleaning, and maintaining the rehearsal studio for artists and the company in residence
- Cleaning and maintaining Marley dance floor in rehearsal studio including periodic re-taping
- Advising artists and companies on use of sound system in rehearsal studio
- Reporting any facility issues or repairs to the Production Manager or Art of Performance staff
- Cleaning of stage and backstage area as requested by supervisor, along with other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to bend, lift, and move equipment as needed
- Interest in the performing arts
Rate of Pay: $15 per hour
Working Hours:Evening and weekend availability is required for this role. About 10 hours a week on average.
- This position is based in Sarasota, FL.
- This is an OPS position.
- This position requires successful completion of a criminal history background check.
For more information, technical assistance, or should you require accommodations for the application or interview processes, please contact Ringling Human Resources at 941-358-2773 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
FSU's Equal Opportunity Statement can be accessed at: https://hr.fsu.edu/sites/g/files/upcbnu2186/files/PDF/Publications/diversity/EEO_Statement.pdf.
Position Type: Part-time
Salary Range: Up to $20,000/year
Employer Type: Government Entity
Employer Willing to Train: Yes