Country Club FT Custodian
The Lakewood Ranch Golf & Country Club, a private family-oriented club located in one of the nation's growing communities, Lakewood Ranch, is looking for a full time Housekeeping Attendant for the Athletic Center.
We are looking for someone who is available Sunday - Thursday; hours vary
Housekeeping Attendant will be part of the Lakewood Ranch Athletic Center team responsible for cleaning and servicing the Athletic Center facility.
- Accept and perform duties assigned by the Supervisor/Manager
- Meet the service quality standards and respond to guest questions and problems in a timely, professional manner
- Clean the facility based on an approved schedule
- Clean and set up for functions and parties
- Set up for special events
- Meet the Club standards for work procedures, dress, grooming, attendance and punctuality
- Accept opportunities to learn new skills, improve performance or cross-train for other club positions
- Be alert to hazards and responsible in carrying out the Club’s safety, security and emergency procedures
Lakewood Ranch Golf & Country Club offers competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience. We offer excellent benefit plans which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, PTO, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Year-End Safety Bonus, etc. A signing bonus of $150.00 is being offered following one month of successful completion.
Lakewood Ranch Golf & Country Club is a Drug Free Workplace. If offered a job, candidates will need to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test. Please note that the company Drug Free Workplace policy includes, reasonable suspicion, post-accident, and random testing.
Please click on the link below to apply:
Country Club FT Custodian at Schroeder-Manatee Ranch (breezy.hr)
Position Type: Full-time
Employer Type: Private Company