26 West Graphics and Web Designer
26 West Graphics and Web Designer
Join our SCF 26 West Entrepreneurship Center Team!
SCF offers many benefits to our employees from obtaining tuition scholarship for employees and eligible dependents, paid Life Insurance, matching Florida Retirement System (FRS) contribution, complimentary access to Wellness activities, paid sick and vacation time, access for eligible dependents to our on-campus Collegiate School and many more!
Visit our https://scf.edu/Administration/HumanResources/Benefits/default.asp for benefit details.
Job Summary: The 26 West Center provides a comprehensive suite of services to businesses, non-credit bearing courses, and experiential learning options for students and individuals in the community.
The 26 West Center includes:
- Business Growth Lab and Incubator (plus Student Incubator) – Business growth and development space with supporting mentoring and collaboration opportunities. The Incubator and Student Incubator are designed to immerse and expose entrepreneurs and students to entrepreneurial thinking and provide an environment to encourage innovation and new business creation.
- Entrepreneurship Academy – Programming that includes classes, workshops, seminars, and events to enrich the business acumen of entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs of all ages. Custom and standard content is also available to businesses as executive education.
- SCF Coding Academy – A premier training center that offers interactive classes and certifications in software development, cloud computing, cybersecurity, digital marketing, IoT, robotics, drones, augmented reality, virtual reality, and more. The Coding Academy offers training courses year-round, including summer camps for elementary, middle school and high school students.
- Personal Branding Lab - The hub of SCF’s Career Acceleration initiative with interactive programming, course work, and one-on-one guidance for all disciplines to provide students and members of the community the tools and confidence to succeed.
- Creative Studio – A state-of-the-art studio for video, audio, and music technology recording, editing, and production.
- The Digital Collective – The student-staffed digital agency will provide marketing strategy, video production, photography, website development, graphic design, and social media planning and content for small and medium businesses and non-profit organizations. It will also provide internship and freelance opportunities for students as part of the college’s multi-disciplinary experiential learning initiatives.
Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all the following duties:
1. Plans, implements, creates, manages, and updates the Center's client-facing websites and web pages to communicate the value proposition and drive traffic and revenue.
2. Technical integration and maintenance of web-based systems, tools, and hosting. Plans for, integrate, and customize third-party web-based software to support Center operations, including content management system (CMS), customer relationship management (CRM platforms), Center's membership portal, coworking management software, email management systems, social media platforms, web analytics, and other digital management tools.
3. Uses current and emerging digital technologies to create and manage functional and attractive digital user experiences for clients and Center stakeholders with a focus on generating revenue.
4. Participates in Quarterly and Monthly Marketing Planning Meetings with 26 West Center leadership to plan and implement digital marketing campaigns that generate leads and revenue.
5. Creates and manages email and digital marketing campaigns for the 26 West Center services using designated web-based tools.
6. Creates, posts, and moderate social media content for all relevant social media platforms (including emerging platforms) for all 26 West Center services.
7. Develops search engine marketing campaigns using targeted keywords to attract customers to Center services.
8. Creates flyers, digital ads, and any campus/grass roots marketing materials as needed.
9. Coordinates and communicates with SCF Communications and Marketing Department (CAM), third party agencies, IT, 26 West Center staff, and other SCF stakeholders.
10. Collects usability surveys, data and best practices on web and social media use and makes assessments and recommendations.
11. Leverages Google Analytics and SEM best practices to generate website traffic, track and improve website pages and user flow. Provide insights and recommendations to Center leadership based on performance; develop testing strategies to optimize and continuously improve the productivity of all digital marketing efforts.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and two years of related experience or equivalent combination or education and experience.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress is required.
Special Instructions to Applicants Please note this position is grant funded and subject to availability of funding.
All college searches are subject to compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law and all documents submitted become the property of the college. This position is not eligible for veteran preference. Please contact Human Resources at (941) 752-5375 if you have any questions. Pre-Employment Screenings Requires successful completion of criminal background screenings and employment reference checks.
Department Name: Entrepreneurship Center
Work Schedule: 12 month
Work Hours From: 8:00 am
Work Hours To: 4:30 pm
Total Hours Per Week: 37.5
Requested Start Date: ASAP
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Hiring Range: $41,400.00 - $65,500.00 (please note that majority of applicants will be offered at midpoint of range)
Job Open Date: 02/18/2022
Job Close Date: Open Until Filled
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2869259
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota does not discriminate on the basis of sex, pregnancy, race, religion, age, national origin/ethnicity, color, marital status, disability, genetic information or sexual orientation in any of its educational programs, services and activities, including admission and employment. Direct inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies to: Equity Officer, 941-752-5323, 5840 26th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34207. Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved. https://www.jobelephant.com/ jeid-0e854329713e664b8a2bfc1ac8d0731e