Advancement Associate Corporate and Community Partnerships
Advancement Associate Corporate and Community Partnerships
Join our SCF Foundation Team!
SCF offers many benefits to our employees from obtaining tuition scholarship for employees and eligible dependents, paid Life Insurance, matching Florida Retirement System (FRS) contribution, complimentary access to Wellness activities, paid sick and vacation time, access for eligible dependents to our on-campus Collegiate School and many more!
Visit our https://scf.edu/Administration/HumanResources/Benefits/default.asp for benefit details.
Job Summary: The role of the Advancement Associate Corporate and Community Partnerships is to work collaboratively across all the campuses and departments to optimize corporate and community financial support of State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota (SCF) to. The Advancement Associate will develop a high-visibility program to formally engage corporations and community members as “partners” of SCF, with the potential to generate financial support and gifts of up to $50,000 for priority needs of the College. The Advancement Associate’s primary focus will be on funding for special event sponsorships, endowed and non-endowed scholarships, and unrestricted support.
I. Researches and prepares profiles of prospective sponsorship, scholarship and unrestricted gift donors.
2. Identifies, cultivates, and solicits assigned prospects.
3. Leads in the implementation and day-to-day activities related to event sponsorships and donor services.
4. Develops, implements, tracks and analyzes results and outcomes, and makes recommendations for local and regional strategies to increase philanthropic support and effective communications in accordance with the College's strategic fundraising goals and mission.
5. Participates in developing strategy for new funding initiatives with corporate partners, sets meetings, recruits college stakeholders, and authors or assists in authoring proposals for new partnerships and corporate financial support.
6. Works in a strategic fashion with SCF Foundation leadership and other senior SCF administrators to develop institution-wide strategies to optimize engagement and financial support from all corporate partners of SCF.
7. Annually reviews list of SCF vendors and suppliers to identify opportunities for corporate support of the College.
8. Works with communications and marketing departments to create visibility and stewardship awareness opportunities that showcase the positive impact of corporate and community financial support. Initiates the development of marketing and PR campaigns and collateral.
9. Develops corporate and community engagement, solicitation, and stewardship plans with a forecast of financial support prior to the start of each new fiscal year to be solicited and raised and the goals around the level of corporate and community engagement with supervisor and will be responsible for facilitating.
10.Uses Raiser's Edge to document engagement, solicitation and actual financial support generated through their collaborative portfolio of work. 11. Develops and utilizes a series of reports to regularly inform stakeholders of program/project goals and outcomes.
12. Solicits leadership-level annual suppot1 from the individuals for which he/she has taken on relationship management responsibility. This includes ensuring sponsorship benefits have been received.
13. Works with the advancement team and supervisor on the SCF Annual Giving Campaign to optimize the impact of corporate matching gift programs.
14. Travels regularly throughout Manatee and Sarasota Counties to meet with corporate leaders and campus stakeholders, or attend meetings, alumni events, campus activities and other events.
15. Participates in and implements special events as assigned in collaboration with the advancement team and supervisor.
16. Acts as staff liaison with assigned event committees, volunteer groups and community organizations.
17. Supports public relations strategies and communicates initiatives of the SCF Foundation.
18. Actively participates in staff meetings and assists other staff members in the accomplishment of department goals.
19. Ability to work early morning, evenings, and/or weekends as position requires.
20. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university and two (2) years of direct interaction with the public, community, corporate contribution program, or sales skills is required. This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills in proposal creation. Proven success at raising private funds or proven sales experience(s).
Two years’ experience in non-profit or corporate contributions program and/or sales relations preferred. Evidence of exceptional entrepreneurial, written and verbal communication, and organizational skills required. Individuals with prior fundraising or proposal creation and writing experience desired. Previous experience in a college/university or not-for-profit setting is desirable
Special Instructions to Applicants
All college searches are subject to compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law and all documents submitted become the property of the college. This position is not eligible for veteran preference. Please contact Human Resources at (941) 752-5375 if you have any questions. Pre-Employment Screenings Requires successful completion of criminal background screenings and employment reference checks.
Department Name: Foundation Program Services
Work Schedule: 12 month
Total Hours Per Week: 37.5
Requested Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Staff/Administration
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Hiring Range: $41,453-$65,495
Job Open Date: 10/10/2022
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3717995
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota does not discriminate on the basis of sex, pregnancy, race, religion, age, national origin/ethnicity, color, marital status, disability, genetic information or sexual orientation in any of its educational programs, services and activities, including admission and employment. Direct inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies to: Equity Officer, 941-752-5599, 5840 26th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34207. Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved. https://www.jobelephant.com/ jeid-98bf974edac34e4880bf63fa57537e17