Assistant, Student Services (Call Center)
Assistant, Student Services (Call Center)
Join our SCF Team!
SCF offers many benefits to our employees from obtaining tuition scholarship for employees and eligible dependents, paid Life Insurance, matching Florida Retirement System (FRS) contribution, complimentary access to Wellness activities, paid sick and vacation time, access for eligible dependents to our on-campus Collegiate School and many more!
Visit our https://scf.edu/Administration/HumanResources/Benefits/default.asp for benefit details.
Job Summary: Student Services Assistants guide students through the application, financial aid, registration, and enrollment process by providing accurate and up to date information to current and prospective students. This position will also be required to troubleshoot tier 1 questions from students in the following departmental areas:
· Admissions: Responsible for ensuring responsiveness to inquiries, streamlined admissions processing, accurate residency classifications for tuition purposes and effective enrollment communication campaigns.
· Educational Records: Assists students from the point of registration through graduation. The primary focus is to provide student support in all forms for records and registration policies and procedures. Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of student record data and that all documentation is complete and readily available for students.
· Financial Aid: Serves as primary resource for financial aid information to potential students, current students, faculty and staff. This position handles sensitive and confidential information and is the first contact for students and/or parents, as well as, other internal and external customers. · Advising: This position serves as resource for advising information. This position will answer general inquiries regarding degree, requirements and programs available.
Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all of the following duties:
1. Guides and assists students through the admissions process to ensure enrollment.
2. Expands student access to admissions via use of chat sessions, targeted recruitment events, and calling campaigns. Ensures service excellence and responsiveness by providing effective, timely communications to students regarding their admissions, residency, and orientation status.
3. Serves as first contact for financial aid inquiries by providing financial aid status, missing requirements, and award information.
4. Guides and assists students from registration through graduation by providing accurate information regarding policies, procedures and processes via telephone.
5. Conducts campaigns targeting SCF graduates at risk for student loan default. Provides resources for students to connect with lenders and educate them of other available options.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school and two or more years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special Instructions to Applicants
All college searches are subject to compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law and all documents submitted become the property of the college. This position is a career-level position and is eligible for veteran preference. If you qualify, please complete the Veteran Preference section of the application and attach a copy of your DD214. Pre-Employment Screenings Requires successful completion of criminal background screenings and employment reference checks.
Department Name: Call Center
Work Schedule: 12 month
Work Hours From: 8:00am
Work Hours To: 4:30pm
Total Hours Per Week: 37.5
Requested Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Staff/Administration
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Hiring Range: $15.40-$20.60
Job Open Date: 05/23/2023
Open Until Filled: No
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/4448250
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota does not discriminate on the basis of sex, pregnancy, race, religion, age, national origin/ethnicity, color, marital status, disability, genetic information or sexual orientation in any of its educational programs, services and activities, including admission and employment. Direct inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies to: Equity Officer, 941-752-5323, 5840 26th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34207. Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved. https://www.jobelephant.com/ jeid-38ed1c4b8e524a4aa1f6f0cbbf2f4c16
Position Type: Full-time