Join our Collegiate School Venice Team!
Job Summary: The Assistant, Technology prepares the SCFCS computer lab and classrooms according to established procedures. This role assists students and instructional staff under the direct guidance of faculty, educational support staff, and Technology Coordinator, while providing technical support to students and instructional staff under the supervision of the Technology Coordinator.
Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all of the following duties:
1. Prepares lab daily. Ensures cleanliness and readiness of lab area, computers, carts and printers.
2. Assists students in use of laboratory equipment and materials. Serves as resource person to assist students in completing assignments.
3. Performs inventory of lab materials and equipment, and maintains records as required.
4. Ensures students are following computer checkout procedures correctly and consistently.
5. Coordinates use of laboratory equipment, media, and materials to meet daily student and instructional needs.
6. Delivers laptop carts to teachers as requested.
7. Facilitates a safe, secure, and productive working environment.
8. Performs routine iPad checks and submits repair requests through insurance provider.
9. Responds to help tickets and provides comprehensive documentation of findings and outcomes.
10. Sets up and tests AV equipment for SCFCS instructors and staff as requested.
11. Tests updates to required software and applies updates as needed.
12. Assists in preparation of devices for reassignment during summer break.
13. Participates in personal growth and development activities to stay current in field.
14. Maintains digital signage in SCFCS Cafe.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two years’ related experience, or one year of college in related field, or one-year certificate from college or technical school and one or more years’ experience.
Special Instructions to Applicants
This position is subject to grant funding. All college searches are subject to compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law and all documents submitted become the property of the college. This position is a career-level position and is eligible for veteran preference. If you qualify, please complete the Veteran Preference section of the application and attach a copy of your DD214. Pre-Employment Screenings Requires successful completion of criminal background screenings and employment reference checks.
Department Name: SCF Collegiate School Venice
Work Schedule: 10 Month
Total Hours Per Week: 20
Requested Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Collegiate School
Hiring Range: $15.60-$21.90
Job Open Date: 09/12/2022
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3637006
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota does not discriminate on the basis of sex, pregnancy, race, religion, age, national origin/ethnicity, color, marital status, disability, genetic information or sexual orientation in any of its educational programs, services and activities, including admission and employment. Direct inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies to: Equity Officer, 941-752-5323, 5840 26th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34207. Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved. https://www.jobelephant.com/ jeid-a9d04f2d1a3dd74490cae3913295aa6b