The position of Camp Assistant assists the Camp Director and the Camp Instructor(s) with curriculum delivery, youth supervision, guidance and monitoring, and organization of daily camp activities and supplies for those activities. Manages classroom preparation and clean up including sanitization/cleaning protocols as required by the CDC and/or the local health department. Performs administrative duties and manages facilities, equipment, and supplies in working and safe condition. Supports activities to meet camp goals. Maintains a camp activities schedule which ensures a consistent and high-quality learning experience through rigorous camper engagement.
Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all of the following duties:
1. Supports curriculum delivery and inspires youth engagement in rigorous camp activities.
2. Provides youth supervision and disciplinary remediation as necessary following camp policies and procedures.
3. Organizes daily camp activities in an efficient and orderly manner.
4. Implements and manages classroom preparation and clean up.
5. Control's sanitization/cleaning protocols as required by the CDC/local/county health department.
6. Performs administrative duties to support camp activities.
7. Preserves facilities, equipment, and supplies in working and safe condition.
8. Leads youth activities to meet camp goals.
9. Provides a consistent and high-quality learning experience.
10. Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications High School Graduation/GED is required.
Preferred Qualifications Experience working with youth is preferred.
Special Instructions to Applicants
All college searches are subject to compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law and all documents submitted become the property of the college. This position is a career-level position and is eligible for veteran preference. If you qualify, please complete the Veteran Preference section of the application and attach a copy of your DD214. Pre-Employment Screenings Requires successful completion of criminal background screenings and employment reference checks.
Department Name: Lifelong Learning and Workforce Development
Campus: Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch
Work Schedule: Per Semester
Total Hours Per Week: Varies
Requested Start Date: June 2022
Benefits Eligible: No
Hiring Range: $14.00 - $16.00
Job Open Date: 02/18/2022
Job Close Date: Open Until Filled:
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2869268
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota does not discriminate on the basis of sex, pregnancy, race, religion, age, national origin/ethnicity, color, marital status, disability, genetic information or sexual orientation in any of its educational programs, services and activities, including admission and employment. Direct inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies to: Equity Officer, 941-752-5323, 5840 26th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34207. Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved. https://www.jobelephant.com/ jeid-86208cc846927149b2de1249861c4901