Compliance Coordinator and Clinical Liaison
Compliance Coordinator and Clinical Liaison
Join our SCF Nursing Team!
SCF offers many benefits to our employees: tuition scholarship for employees and eligible dependents, paid Life Insurance, matching Florida Retirement System (FRS) contribution, complimentary access to Wellness activities, paid sick and vacation time, access for eligible dependents to our on-campus Collegiate School, Public Service Loan Forgiveness, and many more!
Visit our https://scf.edu/Administration/HumanResources/Benefits/default.asp for benefit details.
Job Summary: The Compliance Coordinator and Clinical Liaison (CC/CL) will be responsible for monitoring students’ compliance to the clinical course requirements based on the college’s affiliation agreements with the healthcare facilities in the community using the CastleBranch document database. This person will work closely with our clinical healthcare partners to ensure that SCF receives the clinical space needed for students to meet program objectives. The CC/CL manages all student registration, creates all nursing courses, and collaborates with the ASN and BSN Program manager to plan future courses. The CC/CL organizes and leads the Nursing Advisory Board meeting each June as well as attends all community nursing education functions along with the Dean of Nursing.
Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all of the following duties:
1. Maintains the Affiliation Agreements of Healthcare facilities and aligns clinical requirements with the Record Tracking Company, Student Compliance Checklist, Canvas NUR courses, and in the Nursing Student Handbook to reflect the agreements.
2. Manages and tracks all student and faculty clinical requirements at the highest level of the clinical facility affiliation agreements before student clinical placement and student admission into the ASN Program.
3. Monitors the status of required hospital orientations and related clinical compliance documents of faculty and students on the shared nursing drive to maintain currency of such documentation.
4. Creates all classes (CRNs) for the ASN and BSN Programs in collaboration with the Program Managers and the Assessment and Evaluation Coordinator.
5. Oversees/Manages registration all ASN students for all classes each semester.
6. Directs the permitting of students into their clinical course/classroom course and monitors active student rosters for appropriate enrollment in clinical courses.
7. Plans, organizes, and hosts the Advisory Board Meeting yearly.
8. In collaboration with the Program Managers and ASN Level Coordinators, tracks and reports clinical absences to the Nursing Leadership Team (NLT).
9. Manages student readmission packets; plans attendance appeal committee and readmission committee meetings; and provides data-based reports as appropriate.
10. Maintains tracking data regarding student and faculty compliance for SCF's Nursing Programs.
11. Manages BSN student permits for restricted courses.
12. Coordinates with clinical partners to place clinical groups as needed 6-months in advance based on projected enrollment data.
13. Manages the liaison relationship with clinical partners through contacts and communications.
14. Collaborates with SCF faculty to manage compliance and documentation, for precepted MSN students from other colleges and universities, who have requested a mentorship to meet the objectives for their MSN education.
15. Other duties as assigned.
• Education/Experience: Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school and at least two years’ experience in a fast-paced healthcare setting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Supervisory Experience: One or more years of experience as a “lead employee” with responsibility for scheduling and assigning work, training, and coaching new employees and/or assisting students with problems.
Special Instructions to Applicants
All college searches are subject to compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law and all documents submitted become the property of the college. This position is not eligible for veteran preference. Please contact Human Resources at (941) 752-5375 if you have any questions. Pre-Employment Screenings Requires successful completion of criminal background screenings and employment reference checks.
Department Name: Nursing
Work Schedule: 12 month
Work Hours From: 8:00 am
Work Hours To: 4:30 pm
Total Hours Per Week: 37.5
Requested Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Staff/Administration
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Hiring Range: $37,111-$58,635
Job Open Date: 10/31/2022
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3595000
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota does not discriminate on the basis of sex, pregnancy, race, religion, age, national origin/ethnicity, color, marital status, disability, genetic information or sexual orientation in any of its educational programs, services and activities, including admission and employment. Direct inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies to: Equity Officer, 941-752-5599, 5840 26th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34207. Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved. https://www.jobelephant.com/ jeid-c9436098b98f4b42b430f056e3604b7c