Coordinator, Nursing Operations
Coordinator, Nursing Operations
Join our SCF Nursing Team! SCF offers many benefits to our employees: tuition scholarship for employees and eligible dependents, paid Life Insurance, matching Florida Retirement System (FRS) contribution, complimentary access to Wellness activities, paid sick and vacation time, access for eligible dependents to our on-campus Collegiate School, Public Service Loan Forgiveness, and many more! Visit our https://scf.edu/Administration/HumanResources/Benefits/default.asp for benefit details.
The Nursing Operations Coordinator (NOC) is pivotal in assisting the Dean of Nursing to manage the purchasing of all supplies needed by ASN and BSN students and faculty to meet learning objectives across both programs. The NOC updates operational budgets, manages the inventory process to maintain efficiency under the direction of the Dean of Nursing. The NOC communicates and facilitates events, programs, and student/faculty nursing initiatives in collaboration with the Dean of Nursing. The NOC oversees operational electronic file organization and updates. The NOC assist with program improvement initiatives and projects to support student success.
Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all the following duties:
1. Inventory equipment and supplies across all campuses to use for next academic year budget planning.
2. Manage the procurement process for equipment and supplies across all SCF Nursing Programs.
3. Effectively use college databases to produce reports for program planning.
4. Update policies/procedures in collaboration with the Dean of Nursing and Program Managers.
5. Maintain electronic files of Nursing Continuing Education Units issued by SCF Nursing.
6. Assist the Program Managers with the Nursing Student Tracker database.
7. Assist with ACEN and FBON regulatory documents written by the Dean of Nursing and Program Managers.
8. Update files and announcements in the Student and Faculty Commons in collaboration with the Dean of Nursing and Program Managers.
9. Update the NLT's shared files and dashboard as needed.
10. Assist with SCF Nursing event logistics and alumni relation projects.
11. Other duties as assigned.
• Education/Experience: A Bachelors’ degree is preferred from a regionally accredited institution; and 2- 3 years’ student facing experience in a college or a university setting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special Instructions to Applicants All college searches are subject to compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law and all documents submitted become the property of the college. This position is not eligible for veteran preference. Please contact Human Resources at (941) 752-5375 if you have any questions. Pre-Employment Screenings Requires successful completion of criminal background screenings and employment reference checks.
Department Name: Nursing Campus: Bradenton Work Schedule: 12 month Work Hours From: Work Hours To: Total Hours Per Week: 37.5 Requested Start Date: ASAP Job Type: Benefits Eligible: Yes Hiring Range: $37,111-$58,635 FLSA: Job Open Date: 09/19/2022 Job Close Date: Open Until Filled: No To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3462716 State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota does not discriminate on the basis of sex, pregnancy, race, religion, age, national origin/ethnicity, color, marital status, disability, genetic information or sexual orientation in any of its educational programs, services and activities, including admission and employment. Direct inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies to: Equity Officer, 941-752-5599, 5840 26th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34207.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved. https://www.jobelephant.com/ jeid-ae076ab197c36f45ba6f1ccf4d576042