Executive Assistant III
Executive Assistant III
Join our Academics Team! SCF offers many benefits to our employees: from obtaining tuition scholarship for employees and eligible dependents, paid Life Insurance, matching Florida Retirement System (FRS) contribution, complimentary access to Wellness activities, paid sick and vacation time, access for eligible dependents to our on-campus Collegiate School, Public Service Loan Forgiveness, and many more! Visit our https://scf.edu/Administration/HumanResources/Benefits/default.asp for benefit details.
This position performs an assortment of duties necessary for the successful operation of the Offices of the Associate Provost & Dean of Students. Duties range from reception and routine clerical tasks to complex document preparation, computer software reports/data, and logistical responsibilities for large projects and activities. Relates to all levels of internal customers, as well as high levels of external customers in state agencies, government officials, attorneys, community dignitaries, and the academic community.
Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all of the following duties:
1. Reads and routes correspondence. Composes and processes routine correspondence and e-mail. Organizes file system (including confidential material), and files correspondence and other records. Provides other clerical support as required.
2. Answers and screens telephone calls, arranges conference calls, coordinates schedules, makes appointments, and makes travel arrangements.
3. Greets scheduled visitors and directs or escorts to appropriate area or person.
4. Conducts research and compiles and prepares various analytical and descriptive reports for Board of Trustees, various College committees and external agencies.
5. Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, records and required materials, and reserves and prepares facilities.
6. Takes minutes of meetings, as required. Prepares minutes for distribution.
7. Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance. Prepares purchase orders, receives merchandise.
8. Provides input to budget planning and monitors budget for delegated areas.
9. Performs special projects, including research, compilation, and disbursement as delegated by supervisors.
10. Provides information and reports as required by various government requirements, State and community agencies, and the academic community at large in the specialized area of the Vice President/Executive Director.
11. Performs various computerized assignments on College database, website, and other software as required.
12. Assigns and coordinates work of student assistants, as necessary.
Associate’s Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and three or more years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special Instructions to Applicants
This position will report to the Associate Provost for Academic and Faculty Affairs and the Dean of Students. All college searches are subject to compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law and all documents submitted become the property of the college. This position is a career-level position and is eligible for veteran preference. If you qualify, please complete the Veteran Preference section of the application and attach a copy of your DD214. Pre-Employment Screenings Requires successful completion of criminal background screenings and employment reference checks.
Department Name: Associate Provost for Academic and Faculty Affairs Campus: Bradenton Work Schedule: 12 month Work Hours From: 8:00 am Work Hours To: 4:30 pm Total Hours Per Week: 37.5 Requested Start Date: ASAP Job Type: Benefits Eligible: Yes Hiring Range: $15.80-$23.20 FLSA: Non-Exempt Job Open Date: 09/15/2022 Job Close Date: Open Until Filled: No
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3455256 State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota does not discriminate on the basis of sex, pregnancy, race, religion, age, national origin/ethnicity, color, marital status, disability, genetic information or sexual orientation in any of its educational programs, services and activities, including admission and employment. Direct inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies to: Equity Officer, 941-752-5323, 5840 26th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34207.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved. https://www.jobelephant.com/ jeid-3f3c7874ea6b53439ae986b285ed4f44
Position Type: Full-time