Executive Assistant III - SCF Foundation
Executive Assistant III - SCF Foundation
Join our SCF Foundation Team!
SCF offers many benefits to our employees from obtaining tuition scholarship for employees and eligible dependents, paid Life Insurance, matching Florida Retirement System (FRS) contribution, complimentary access to Wellness activities, paid sick and vacation time, access for eligible dependents to our on-campus Collegiate School and many more!
Visit our https://scf.edu/Administration/HumanResources/Benefits/default.asp for benefit details. If you have questions, or would like to discuss further before applying, please feel free to submit your resume through email to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Job Summary: SCF seeks employees looking to be a part of a culture of service excellence in the position of Executive Assistant III – VP/ED in the SCF Foundation Office. The ideal candidate will perform an assortment of duties necessary for the successful operation of the Office of the Area Vice President/Executive Director. This position will assist with duties ranging from reception and routine clerical tasks to complex document preparation, computer software reports/data, and logistical responsibilities for large projects and activities. The Executive Assistant will relate to all levels of internal customers, as well as high levels of external customers in state agencies, government officials, attorneys, community dignitaries, and the academic community.
Job Description Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all of the following duties:
1. Reads and routes correspondence. Composes and processes routine correspondence and e-mail. Organizes file system (including confidential material), and files correspondence and other records. Provides other clerical support as required.
2. Answers and screens telephone calls, arranges conference calls, coordinates schedules, makes appointments, and makes travel arrangements.
3. Greets scheduled visitors and directs or escorts to appropriate area or person.
4. Conducts research and compiles and prepares various analytical and descriptive reports for Board of Trustees, various College committees and external agencies.
5. Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, records and required materials, and reserves and prepares facilities.
6. Takes minutes of meetings, as required. Prepares minutes for distribution.
7. Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance. Prepares purchase orders, receives merchandise.
8. Provides input to budget planning and monitors budget for delegated areas.
9. Performs special projects, including research, compilation, and disbursement as delegated by Area Vice President/Executive Director.
10. Provides information and reports as required by various government requirements, State and community agencies, and the academic community at large in the specialized area of the Vice President/Executive Director.
11. Performs various computerized assignments on College database, website, and other software as required.
12. Assigns and coordinates work of student assistants, as necessary.
Associate’s Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school AND three or more years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special Instructions to Applicants
The successful applicant must be bondable. This candidate will work with the State College of Florida Foundation (SCFF) Board of Directors and Executive Director. The individual will relate to all levels of internal customers, as well as high levels of external customers in state agencies, government officials, attorneys, certified public accountants (CPA), certified financial planners (CFP), wealth planners, trust officers, community dignitaries & leaders, media, donors, prospective donors, non-profit executives, auditors, SCFF Board of Directors, and the academic community.
All college searches are subject to compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law and all documents submitted become the property of the college. This position is a career-level position and is eligible for veteran preference. If you qualify, please complete the Veteran Preference section of the application and attach a copy of your DD214. Pre-Employment Screenings Requires successful completion of criminal background screenings and employment reference checks. This position requires a FCRA credit check.
Department Name: Foundation Program Services
Work Schedule: 12 month
Work Hours From: 8:00 am
Work Hours To: 4:30 pm
Total Hours Per Week: 37.5
Requested Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Staff/Administration
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Hiring Range: $15.80-$23.20
Job Open Date: 10/28/2022
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3585151
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota does not discriminate on the basis of sex, pregnancy, race, religion, age, national origin/ethnicity, color, marital status, disability, genetic information or sexual orientation in any of its educational programs, services and activities, including admission and employment. Direct inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies to: Equity Officer, 941-752-5323, 5840 26th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34207. Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved. https://www.jobelephant.com/ jeid-7849cbfa9d9e9547982f21ba5f48cadc