Staff Assistant III - Collegiate School
Staff Assistant III - Collegiate School
Join our SCF Collegiate School Team!
SCF offers many benefits to our employees: obtaining tuition scholarship for employees and eligible dependents, paid Life Insurance, matching Florida Retirement System (FRS) contribution, complimentary access to Wellness activities, paid sick and vacation time, access for eligible dependents to our on-campus Collegiate School, Public Service Loan Forgiveness, and many more!
Visit our https://scf.edu/Administration/HumanResources/Benefits/default.asp for benefit details.
Job Summary: SCF seeks employees looking to be a part of a culture of service excellence in the following position of Staff Assistant III – SCF Collegiate School – Bradenton campus. Serves as administrative assistant to an administrative director or other administrative manager or department. Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and otherwise relieves officials of clerical work and routine administrative details by performing the following duties.
Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all of the following duties:
1. Provides clerical support to director or other administrative manager or department, including correspondence. Coordinates supervisor's calendar, schedules appointments, screens calls and responds to inquiries as appropriate.
2. Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
3. Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
4. Organizes and maintains electronic and hard copy files (some of which may be confidential) and files correspondence and other records.
5. Greets scheduled visitors and directs or ushers to appropriate area or person.
6. Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
7. Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
8. Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records.
9. Creates and maintains database and/or spreadsheet files. Inputs and updates department information into current College computer system. May oversee and maintain functional area web pages.
10. Maintains administrative inventory, orders and maintains supplies, and processes payments according to College requisition system. Arranges for equipment maintenance and/or facility maintenance. May handle petty cash.
11. Assists with preparation of department budget, and maintains budget expenditures and balances.
12. Assigns and coordinates work of student assistants, as necessary.
13. Performs other related tasks to meet department and job-specific requirements.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and four (4) or more years’ related experience and/or training.
Special Instructions to Applicants
This is a grant position and is subject to availability of funding. All college searches are subject to compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law and all documents submitted become the property of the college. This position is a career-level position and is eligible for veteran preference. If you qualify, please complete the Veteran Preference section of the application and attach a copy of your DD214. Pre-Employment Screenings Requires successful completion of criminal background screenings and employment reference checks.
Department Name: SCF Collegiate School
Work Schedule: 12 month
Work Hours From: 8:00am
Work Hours To: 5:00pm
Total Hours Per Week: 40
Requested Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Collegiate School
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Hiring Range: $15.40 - $20.60
Job Open Date: 11/09/2022
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3636511
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota does not discriminate on the basis of sex, pregnancy, race, religion, age, national origin/ethnicity, color, marital status, disability, genetic information or sexual orientation in any of its educational programs, services and activities, including admission and employment. Direct inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies to: Equity Officer, 941-752-5323, 5840 26th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34207. Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved. https://www.jobelephant.com/ jeid-bd91ea202f2b134884c479d996e09a36