Drafting position with full-service remodeling company needed
Well established, busy and growing Remodeling/ Construction Company seeking professionally minded individuals with great attitude!
Applicants must first and foremost play well with others, as we are lucky to have a group of diverse and highly skilled, like-minded team, that pride themselves on high quality service through cooperative efforts.
We are looking for an experienced CAD Drafter for a fast-paced Remodeling company with future advanced potential.
If you have hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software and are familiar with building processes, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll help us build functional, secure and well-designed products and structures that meet our needs.
- Drafting position.
- Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software ( We use Chief Architect and are willing to train if you have CAD experience )
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the Designer.
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards.
- Remote work is OK, but you will need to come into the office daily.
- CAD drafting experience is a must.
- Additions, Residential and Condo – As-Builts and floor plans
- Chief Architect experience is a PLUS!
- Proven work experience as a Draftsperson will be needed
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Familiarity with Rendering is a plus
- Good math skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Basic building knowledge of the local area is a MUST.
- Ability to create permit sets for Manatee & Sarasota municipalities.
This is a long-term employment opportunity, and many of our current employees have been with us for many years. Opportunity for advancement is a vital part of the success of any good company, the more you give/ the more you get.
We offer competitive compensation that is based upon experience and performance. Benefits include: PTO, 401k, Flexible Spending Account Program, Company Health Insurance Assistance etc...
Pay will be based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $30.00 per hour
Position Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $41,000 - $60,000/year
Employer Type: Private Company