Program Manager - ASN (Stipend, Internal Posting)
The ASN Program Manager reports to the Director of Nursing Programs and is responsible for providing high quality leadership as both an academician and manager. The Program Manager is responsible for assisting the Director of Nursing with overseeing the development, implementation and maintenance of courses and curricula within the ASN Program, and all activities related to accreditation and re-accreditation of the program. This position is in addition to a fulltime faculty appointment and receives 6 ILH annual load reduction and a $2000 stipend.
Job Description Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all of the following duties:
1. Assists with the management of the ASN Program.
2. Demonstrates commitment to the institutional mission, goals, and objectives; adheres to and promotes College Rules and Procedures.
3. Assists with the recruitment, selection, hiring, orientation, and retention of faculty, and is dedicated to promoting and maintaining a diverse faculty.
4. Assists with implementation of the adjunct faculty orientation, management, evaluation and encourages professional development.
5. Assists with the development and implementation of class offerings and schedules within the department in collaboration with the Nursing Program Director, Assessment and Evaluation Coordinator, and Compliance Coordinator and Clinical Liaison.
6. Works collaboratively with faculty, the Director of Nursing Programs, and the Nursing Leadership Team in the preparation of program evaluation and accreditation.
7. Collaborates with the Director of Nursing Programs to manage the ASN program curriculum map, curriculum committee and implementation of curriculum changes with regard to best practices.
8. Collaborates with the Director of Nursing Programs, program faculty/staff, and community facilities to secure clinical placements for students. 9. Serves on various college committees and represents the department(s) on various state and community committees as deemed necessary for the continual operation of department(s).
10. Provides research and documentation to the Director of Nursing to help in the resolution of formal grievances.
11. Assists with the evaluation of PT/Adjunct Faculty.
12. Under the direction of the Nursing Program Director, develops and manages the ASN Student Success Program.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Education/Experience: A Masters degree with at least 18 credit hours in field from an accredited institution of higher education is required. At least two (2) years successful teaching and/or administrative experience in higher education or related field.
• Supervisory Experience: Demonstrated knowledge and leadership ability in one or more disciplines within the area to be supervised; preferably, such experience would be at the community college level. Minimum two (2) years supervisory experience.
• Certificates and Licenses: A current, valid Florida Nursing license.
Special Instructions to Applicants This position is in addition to a fulltime faculty appointment and receives 6 ILH annual load reduction and a $2000 stipend. All college searches are subject to compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law and all documents submitted become the property of the college. This position is not eligible for veteran preference. Please contact Human Resources at (941) 752-5375 if you have any questions. Pre-Employment Screenings Requires successful completion of criminal background screenings and employment reference checks. Department Name: Nursing Campus: Bradenton Work Schedule: 9 Month Work Hours From: Work Hours To: Total Hours Per Week: Requested Start Date: August 12, 2021 Job Type: Benefits Eligible: No Hiring Range: 6ILH annual load reduction and $2000 stipend FLSA: Exempt Job Open Date: 04/23/2021 Job Close Date: Open Until Filled: No To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2690505 State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota does not discriminate on the basis of sex, pregnancy, race, religion, age, national origin/ethnicity, color, marital status, disability, genetic information or sexual orientation in any of its educational programs, services and activities, including admission and employment. Direct inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies to: Equity Officer, 941-752-5323, 5840 26th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34207. Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved. https://www.jobelephant.com/ jeid-13133d0d9593a04cbb1532e584f6e656
Position Type: Full-time