Facilities Warehouse Associate
Position Purpose: To perform activities include keeping spaces, structures, and infrastructure clean and in proper operating condition in a routine, scheduled, or anticipated fashion to prevent failure and/or degradation. This position also provides support to the Wesco warehouse team as necessary.
Bonus: Eligible for a monthly incentive program, based on goals and productivity. Eligible for a company-wide bonus that is dependent on the company meeting performance goals. Equivalent to 0 to 3 weeks of additional pay, prorated for the first year.
- Make carpentry, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and plumbing repairs for all Wesco buildings.
- Maintain general cleanliness of campus, i.e. daily blowing sidewalks and parking lots, keep warehouse clean by sweeping, mopping, emptying trash.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly building and forklift maintenance and safety checks.
- Maintain and service Wesco portable generators, standup blower, and yard tractors
- Maintain and repair Wesco fleet trailers.
- Perform touch up and finish painting.
- Perform checklist items for storm prep and cleanup.
- Set up and tear down chairs, tables and equipment in meeting rooms, and function rooms.
- Deliver and pick up supplies, or equipment, to and from Wesco
- Assist with unloading inbound deliveries, either with forklift, pallet jack or by hand.
- Accurately select equipment and stage for internal and external customer orders.
- Assist Wesco drivers in the loading unloading of equipment, taking care to prevent damage.
- Assist customers with loading, securing, and unloading equipment including container loads for international shipment.
- Assist parts warehouse.
- Parts warehouse is responsible for customer orders by picking, packing and processing packages thru the shipping system. In addition, they will do receiving detail check in and put away inbound parts as needed.
- Assure customer service expectations and promote a standard of excellence in customer satisfaction.
- Open and close buildings according to security procedures.
Education and/or Experience: High school or equivalent experience at vocational, or technical trade school. Facility maintenance experience or training. Basic small engine/equipment mechanical repair experience or training.
Position Type: Full-time
Employer Type: Private Company
Employer Willing to Train: Yes
Wesco Turf, Inc