Integra Capital Advisors, a fee-based registered investment advisor, is seeking established Financial Advisors to join our Bradenton/Sarasota or Naples area offices. We are looking for an Advisor to align with our market niche of women, professionals, and their families. Over the last 29 years, Integra Capital Advisors has developed a strong reputation for comprehensive financial planning and investment management, both in West Florida and across the country. We offer a great working environment in attractive and professional office locations. This is your chance to grow your financial advice practice with a firm that is tech savvy and client results oriented. Our culture is fast-paced and motivational.
This Position Involves:
Responsibilities & Activities
- Develops and retains client relationships.
- Sources prospective client opportunities by capitalizing on networking and referrals.
- Follows up on firm-generated leads.
- Creates and delivers financial plans to client base.
- Proactively communicates with clients.
- Promotes established investment models and strategies that are suitable for our targeted clients.
- Adheres to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies.
Industry Experience Requirements
- At least three to five years of financial planning and/or investment advisory experience, especially working with high net worth clients.
- Certification Requirements (at least one of the following): Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Series 65, Series 7 & 66 Examinations.
- Clean U-4 history.
- $15MM+ in fee-based AUM preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Sensitive to clients’ needs and able to develop warm client relationships.
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for clients.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Salary & Payout
Salary/Payout are commensurate with experience of the Advisor and/or levels of production.
For more information about our company, please visit our website https://integracapitaladvisors.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.
Position Type: Full-time
Employer Type: Private Company
Employer Willing to Train: Yes