Country Club Host/Hostess
The Lakewood Ranch Golf & Country Club, a private family-oriented club located in one of the nation's growing communities, Lakewood Ranch, is looking to add part time Host/Hostess to their Food & Beverage team.
Ensures that all Club guests receive proper, attentive, courteous and expedient service in a clean and pleasant atmosphere.
- Provide superior service to Club’s members / guests
- Greet guests and members promptly
- Provide menus, specials, and point of sale information both written and verbal
- Participate in the sanitation and upkeep of the club
- Attend all mandatory meetings and training sessions
- Arrive at scheduled shift on time and in proper uniform
- Observe and satisfy the needs of members and guests
- Perform cashier responsibilities
- Assist with clearing and properly resetting tables
- Communicate with wait staff and supervisors regarding availability of tables
- Communicate with supervisor any complaints or compliments
- Adhere to the rules and regulations of the club as defined in the employee handbook
- Always wear appropriate uniform prescribed by company policy
- A signing bonus of $150.00 is being offered following one month of successful completion of employment.
Lakewood Ranch Golf & Country Club is a Drug Free Workplace. If offered a job, candidates will need to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test. Please note that the company Drug Free Workplace policy includes, reasonable suspicion, post-accident, and random testing.
Position Type: Part-time
Employer Type: Private Company