Country Club Line/Prep Cook
POSITION SUMMARY: Line/Prep cook will prepare all items that are necessary for the station for that particular shift. Smooth operation depends upon protecting the assets of the Club, providing consistent high quality products in a timely manner, practicing proper food handling procedures and understanding and enforcing Department of Health requirements.
- Report to supervisor at the beginning of shift to discuss menu responsibilities and any special instructions for the shift
- Review status of daily soups for Main Dining Room and adjusts or re-prepares to assure quality standards
- Sets station for service of all the items necessary for the shift
- Maintains POS printer station by filling with paper as needed before service
- Is responsible for maintaining inventory of station coolers and shelves at proper levels and work area in organized and sanitary condition at all times
- Assist Sous Chef in slow periods with preparations for banquets and receptions
- Responsible for cleaning of work areas such as refrigeration, counter tops and condiment shelves
- Communicates clearly with butcher to ensure proper meat and fish production and rotation
- Making sure walk-in coolers along with reach-in coolers are organized, placed in its proper location & label and dated
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to function in a team environment
- Ability to be able to coordinate and assure quality food production
- Quality oriented, organization and posses the ability to train and teach
- Utilization of all types of food products
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Fast-paced country club food and beverage operation that strives to achieve unparalleled service to all members and guests.
We offer competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience. We offer excellent benefit plans which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, PTO, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Year-End Safety Bonus, etc. A signing bonus of $150.00 is being offered following one month of successful completion. If you take pride in great team work, then we want to hear from you!
If you are interested in applying please click on the link below:
Country Club Line/Prep Cook at Schroeder-Manatee Ranch (breezy.hr)
Position Type: Full-time
Employer Type: Private Company