Graphics and Web Designer, 26 West Entrepreneurship Center
Join our SCF 26 West Entrepreneurship Center Team!
SCF offers many benefits to our employees: tuition scholarship for employees and eligible dependents, paid Life Insurance, matching Florida Retirement System (FRS) contribution, complimentary access to Wellness activities, paid sick and vacation time, access for eligible dependents to our on-campus Collegiate School, Public Service Loan Forgiveness, and many more!
Visit our https://scf.edu/Administration/HumanResources/Benefits/default.asp for benefit details.
The 26 West Entrepreneurship Center at State College is dedicated to developing people, growing businesses, and driving our local economy. The Digital Collective, the in-house digital marketing agency, serves business and nonprofit clients with services including website development, graphic design, social media content, and email newsletters.
This position is a key member of the 26 West Entrepreneurship Center team to support the growth of the Center as well as support the clients of The Digital Collective. The 26 West Entrepreneurship Center serves entrepreneurs, small business owners, as well as corporate clients through The Digital Collective. This new position requires an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to create and grow revenue for the 26 West Entrepreneurship Center.
Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all the following duties:
- Plans, implements, creates, manages, and updates the 26 West Entrepreneurship Center's website, web pages, and plug-ins to communicate the value proposition and drive traffic and revenue.
- Manages technical integration and maintenance of web-based systems, tools, and hosting. Plans for, integrates, and customizes third-party web-based software and plug-ins to support 26 West Entrepreneurship Center operations as appropriate, including content management system (CMS), customer relationship management (CRM platforms), client payment interface, email management systems, web analytics, and other digital management tools.
- Creates and manages email and digital marketing campaigns for the 26 West Entrepreneurship Center and clients of The Digital Collective using designated web-based tools. Manages workflow of all projects and campaigns using project management tools.
- Creates graphics and landing pages for web and social media content for all relevant social media platforms (including emerging platforms) for all 26 West Entrepreneurship Center services as well as clients of The Digital Collective.
- Creates flyers, digital ads, and any grass roots marketing materials as needed for the 26 West Entrepreneurship Center and clients of The Digital Collective.
- Coordinates and communicates with SCF Communications and Marketing Department (CAM), third party agencies, IT, 26 West Entrepreneurship Center staff, and other SCF stakeholders.
- Leverages Google Analytics and SEM best practices to generate website traffic, track and improve website pages and user flow. Provide insights and recommendations to 26 West Entrepreneurship Center leadership based on performance; develop testing strategies to optimize and continuously improve the productivity of all digital marketing efforts.
- Identifies and manages appropriate resources (interns, outside agencies) to complete projects and campaigns on time and on budget for the 26 West Entrepreneurship and clients of The Digital Collective.
- Oversees the budget for the 26 West Entrepreneurship Center website, graphic design, and digital marketing campaigns, as well as any client campaigns or projects for The Digital Collective.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications ·
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and two years of related experience or equivalent combination or education and experience. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress required. • Certificates and Licenses: Valid Florida driver’s license. Work will require travel throughout service area.
Special Instructions to Applicants
This position is grant funded and subject to availability of funding. All college searches are subject to compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law and all documents submitted become the property of the college.
This position is not eligible for veteran preference.
Please contact Human Resources at (941) 752-5375 if you have any questions.
Pre-Employment Screenings Requires successful completion of criminal background screenings and employment reference checks.
Department Name: 26 West Entrepreneurship Center Campus: Bradenton
Work Schedule: 12 month
Work Hours From: 8:00 am
Work Hours To: 4:30 pm
Total Hours Per Week: 37.5
Requested Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Staff/Administration
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Hiring Range: $41,453-$65,495
FLSA: Exempt Job Open Date: 02/06/2023
Job Close Date:Open Until Filled: No
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3870910
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota does not discriminate on the basis of sex, pregnancy, race, religion, age, national origin/ethnicity, color, marital status, disability, genetic information or sexual orientation in any of its educational programs, services and activities, including admission and employment.
Direct inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies to: Equity Officer, 941-752-5323, 5840 26th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34207. Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved. https://www.jobelephant.com/ jeid-c2266efe9d0682439a7fee5b33c1f3c8