We are looking for a reliable CMA, RMA, LPN or RN to join our family practice to care for our patients in a professional and considerate manner. You will work directly with physicians and other members of the nursing staff. Licensed professionals must be qualified and compassionate. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing diverse basic care to those who need it while remaining patient and calm. Will consider new grads and train in house for the right candidate. Pay scale is adjusted based on type of license.
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, etc., draw labs when ordered by physician, assist in occasional administration of IV fluids
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Perform spirometry, EKG and other testing as required
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide provider's feedback and release instructions
- Proven experience as RMA, CMA, LPN, RN or similar role
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with clinical health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical terminology
- Good knowledge of MS Office and data entry
- Attention to detail when entering precise values into patient charts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
- Successful completion of licensed program or certification is a must
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Precautions taken as needed based on each individual situation.
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vital signs: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
Work Location: In person