New Setup Technician
Position Purpose: Provide high quality workmanship by following manufacture set up instructions and utilizing efficient and productive processes to exceed our customer expectations for satisfaction.
Bonus and Incentive Pay: Eligible for a Monthly Incentive Program dependent on performance. Eligible for a company-wide bonus that is dependent on the company meeting performance goals. Equivalent to 0 - 3 weeks of additional pay, prorated for the first year.
Dimensions: Complete work performed in accordance with the Standard Set up Times while maintaining the goal for an individual
*Efficiency average of 85%, a *Productivity average of 80% and a *QC pass rate of 100%
*Efficiency: Standard Set up Time (SST) / Actual Time Punched on Job
*Productivity: Actual time spent punched on Jobs / Available time (Shift)
*QC pass rate: Percent of total units passing QC
- Accurately setup new equipment out of the box following manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Perform setup on Club Car, Salsco and Toro equipment in accordance with SST.
- Preparation of Demo units according to specifications.
- Document issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Grind bed knives, reels, blades and set the Height of Cut (HOC) to the customers requested settings.
- Use the computer for parts lookup and keep up with company communications through email.
- Assembly of new equipment accessories to customer specs and within SST. Equipment will be inspected through an internal Quality Control Technician.
Must be skilled in repair and maintenance of turf equipment. Must have the ability to read manuals, electrical and hydraulic systems schematics, have basic knowledge of diesel and gasoline engines.
Position Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $21,000 - $40,000/year
Employer Type: Private Company
Employer Willing to Train: Yes