Repair Technician - Turf
Position Purpose: Provide the highest quality of workmanship, by diagnosing and troubleshooting repairs, using efficient and productive processes, to exceed our customer expectations for satisfaction.
Bonus and Incentive Pay: Eligible for a Monthly Incentive Program that is dependent on performance. Eligible for a company-wide bonus that is dependent on the company meeting performance goals. Equivalent to 0 - 3 weeks of additional pay, prorated for the first year.
- Accurately test, troubleshoot repairs, and diagnose failures on hydraulic and electrical systems, and gasoline and diesel engines.
- Perform repairs on gas & diesel engines within quality control standards and in accordance with SRT.
- Prepare accurate estimates for parts & labor.
- Document issues in a clear and concise manner showing cause for failure and correction.
- Grind bed knives, reels and blades to the customers requested settings.
- Use the computer for parts lookup and to keep up with company communications through email.
- Read and interpret electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Welding, as needed.
- Assembly of new equipment to customer specs and within SST.
- Preparation of Demo, Loaner, Pre-owned sale and rental units according to request and specifications.
Education and/or Experience: High school or equivalent experience at vocational, technical trade school or training seminars in the commercial turf industry. Minimum of five years’ experience or related field experience in Mechanical Field. Training courses, schools and seminars a plus
Position Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $41,000 - $60,000/year
Employer Type: Private Company
Employer Willing to Train: Yes