Join our SCF Communications and Marketing Team!
SCF offers many benefits to our employees: tuition scholarship for employees and eligible dependents, paid Life Insurance, matching Florida Retirement System (FRS) contribution, complimentary access to Wellness activities, paid sick and vacation time, access for eligible dependents to our on-campus Collegiate School, Public Service Loan Forgiveness, and many more!
Visit our https://scf.edu/Administration/HumanResources/Benefits/default.asp for benefit details.
Job Summary: The Marketing Manager is responsible for working with departments across the College to manage their strategic marketing efforts and supports College marketing initiatives. This position provides support for the development, coordination, tracking and budget management of the integrated marketing and communication plans. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all of the following duties:
1. Assists the Communication and Marketing Administrators to create and implement integrated marketing and communication plans; analyzes customer trends; creates awareness of the campuses; and generates engagement, enrollment and/or revenue.
2. Working in partnership with the communications and marketing team, develops creative briefs and guides creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public—facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
3. Conceptualizes and executes on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
4. Identifies effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimizes accordingly.
5. Presents ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicates with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
6. Manages the buying, scheduling, and placement of advertising in various media formats with vendor account representatives, coordinates with agency as needed, monitors quality and payment, collects tear sheets and affidavits of performance, tracks campaign effectiveness and makes real time changes as needed.
7. Develops a variety of marketing and communication materials to promote programs and services, which includes creating and editing marketing materials for inclusion on the website; developing timelines; and determining distribution methods to reach intended audience(s).
8. Edits and proofreads publications and communication materials to ensure content meets established design criteria.
9. In collaboration with the Associate Vice President, assists in preparing department budget. Monitors assigned accounts and manages projects to work within budget. Works with executive assistant II on tracking payments and monitors account balances and works with vendors on discrepancies.
10. Provides oversight of outside contractors and vendors.
11. Develops and completes reports and provides analysis as requested.
12. Supervises, coaches and evaluates communications and marketing staff.
13. Assumes leadership of the Communications and Marketing Department in the absence of the Associate Vice President.
14. Works outside the typical workday to assist College in making deadlines for select projects or supporting the department at special events, including graduation.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in related field (marketing) and five years of professional experience in writing and in creating and executing creative ideas and strategy; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Exceptional writing skills in different styles (i.e., reporting, feature writing, expository, and persuasive).
Demonstrated proficiency in the use of project management principles, graphic design principles and software applications and basic website design principles.
The ability to think strategically and meet challenges both independently and as part of a team and work efficiently in a moderately-to-extremely busy office environment.
At least two years of direct supervisory experience including responsibility for hiring, firing, performance management, training and coaching is required.
Experience in marketing higher education preferred.
Membership in public relations or business communicators association preferred.
Special Instructions to Applicants All college searches are subject to compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law and all documents submitted become the property of the college. This position is not eligible for veteran preference. Please contact Human Resources at (941) 752-5375 if you have any questions. Pre-Employment Screenings Requires successful completion of criminal background screenings and employment reference checks.
Department Name: Communication and Marketing
Work Schedule: 12 month
Work Hours From: 8:00 am
Work Hours To: 4:30 pm
Total Hours Per Week: 37.5 hours
Requested Start Date: ASAP
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Hiring Range: $46,303.00 - $73,159.00
Job Open Date: 04/25/2022
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3032603
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota does not discriminate on the basis of sex, pregnancy, race, religion, age, national origin/ethnicity, color, marital status, disability, genetic information or sexual orientation in any of its educational programs, services and activities, including admission and employment. Direct inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies to: Equity Officer, 941-752-5323, 5840 26th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34207. Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved. https://www.jobelephant.com/ jeid-4ca5e1601d11de49b000f33f324a9201