Marketing Project Coordinator
DIRECTLY REPORTS TO: CIO and VP of Sales and Marketing
POSITION TYPE: FULL TIME, EXEMPT, HOURLY
Hourly Rate: $20-$25/hr.
Marketing Project Coordinator:
Specializes in planning, managing, and executing projects related to both external and internal marketing efforts. Responsible for turning marketing visions into reality. Works side by side with the outsourced marketing company by providing them with the resources and collaboration needed in order to complete projects. See’s where there are necessary marketing tools missing in the organization and leads the creation and implementation of those. Keeps inventory and distributes sales materials as needed. Oversees digital and web development of our brand. Works with customers to provide them marketing tools they need in order to make sales.
Essential knowledge, job duties and responsibilities
1. Produce and post content in appropriate media to keep sales reps, dealers, customers, and internal staff informed of all the updates within company.
2. Updating and maintaining Windward Website through communication of necessary changes to outsourced marketing team.
3. Managing the distribution and inventory of all WDG sales materials and ensure all are up to date.
4. Managing the email@example.com emails daily.
5. Creating marketing materials (posters, flyers, brochures etc.…) for Windward programs and dealers/reps.
6. Fulfilling image requests to customers, dealers, and reps.
7. Work side by side with the outsourced marketing team by giving them the necessary items needed to produce and complete their campaigns and projects for us. IE: Email campaigns, social media campaigns, blog content
8. Coordinate photoshoot and video shoot locations and times with marketing team and/or Windward staff.
9. Understand and communicate points of difference in Windward product vs. competitors.
10. Know our target market and what motivates them to buy.
11. Collaborate with CIO and VP of Sales and Marketing on email blasts to customers and reps.
12. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
13. Manage marketing Dropbox/SharePoint account
14. Update marketing reporting to track and analyze results for ongoing and consistent quality improvements.
15. Report and supply data on Marketing KPI’s to CIO and VP of Sales and Marketing
16. Work with sales teams in creating content tools that aid in their sales pitches.
17. Assist with coordinating small events throughout the season
Qualifications & Requirements
1. Ability to work independently and collaborate with teams throughout the organization.
2. Ability to prioritize in a fast pace work environment.
3. Highly organized and detail oriented. Has a strong attention to detail.
4. Able to complete tasks accurately and timely with little supervision.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6. Good computer skills including use of Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Word, Google Docs
7. Experience with basic graphic design
8. Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
Physical demands and abilities:
• Regularly spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers
• Regularly move from sitting to standing positions effortlessly
• Regularly use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects.
• Regularly see details of objects that are less than a few feet away.
• Regularly speak clearly so listeners can understand.
• Regularly understand the speech of another person.
• Frequently work on projects that require deadlines.
• Occasionally lift 5-10 pounds
Working Conditions: General office environment Workspace is climate controlled.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. Windward Design Group reserves the right to revise or change job duties and descriptions as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. As all employment with Windward Design Group is At-Will and no part of this job description constitutes any promise of continued employment or employment contract.
Position Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $41,000 - $60,000/year
Employer Type: Private Company
Employer Willing to Train: Yes