Product Management Assistant
Growing internet retailer JMX Brands is actively seeking entry-level candidates to join our product management team in a Product Management Assistant role.
Working directly under a Product Manager, the Product Manager Assistant position provides an insight into the world of e-commerce marketing and product management in an apprentice type role. The Product Manager Assistant will gain hands-on experience with both the creative and analytical aspects of product management, digital marketing strategy, pricing strategy, vendor relationships, and analytical tools to measure results – with a goal of stepping into the Product Marketing Manager role in time.
Successful candidates will be responsible for helping to manage specific product niches, aid in team-wide assignments, and other tasks assigned by senior product managers.
In this role you will gain hands on experience with:
- Competitive product analysis and market position – including pricing strategies.
- Website and product page optimization with hands on exposure to search engine optimization, SEO, content writing, web page analysis, and conversion optimization.
- Vendor relationships and product category growth.
- Brand presentation and standards for DutchCrafters.
- Actively analyze business opportunities – looking for new ways to increase growth.
- Coupon and promotion Manager.
- Product listings on marketplaces and aggregators.
- Assist the sales team with product information, advise on purchase orders, competitors, etc.
- Stay current on digital marketing trends such as SEO, search engine Algorithm updates, user experience, conversion rate optimization.
Regular tasks include (not limited):
- Updating product page information – descriptions, pricing, photos, specifications, etc.
- Data entry for product databases.
- Competitor analysis
- Answering product questions from sales team
- Gathering data from Google Analytics, MOZ, etc. for SEO/SEM/strategic purposes.
- Other projects assigned by team manager or product marketing manager.
Skills that will make you successful as a Product Manager Assistant:
· Incredible attention to detail!
· Go-getter attitude with willingness to dig in and learn every aspect of product management.
· Team player mentality interested in helping the team succeed.
· Organized and task oriented – driven by results.
· Analytical thinker with the ability to track and report on important metrics.
· Creative problem-solving skills.
· Entrepreneurial spirit – interested in finding new ways to drive business.
Salary range $34,317 - $37,177 plus quarterly bonus potential.
Position Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $21,000 - $40,000/year
Employer Type: Private Company
Employer Willing to Train: Yes