Lead Nail Technician / Part time Nail Tech
Come and join the Blue Door Spa & Salon
Voted the Best Day Spa 2009-2021 Reader’s Choice.
WE ARE HIRING.... Lead NAIL TECHNICIAN/ NAIL TECHS
At the Blue Door we value our team members and strive for excellence with every guest experience. Share with us your professionalism and in return we will train you in the Blue Door systems. The willingness to serve and the ability to deliver are the company’s message.
The Lead Nail Technician and Nail Technicians will work as part of the Spa & Salon team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of guest service and experience thus creating a calming and luxury environment. We offer a modern, friendly, and clean space.
Essential Job Duties:
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the nails, including a basic knowledge of hand and foot manipulation and a neat application of polish.
- Adheres to an appointment schedule and keeps the appropriate time for each session.
- Assists with maintaining appropriate inventory levels of backbar products and retail.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of all stations, treatment rooms and areas.
- Ensures guest satisfaction by providing services specific to client’s individual needs.
- Complies with health and safety standards.
- Notifies the Spa Manager of any incidents or accidents.
- Fosters a team environment that creates and implements ideas to increase service, retail and gift certificate sales.
- Attends training and continuing education as required to ensure top quality guest service.
- May perform other related duties as requested.
- Minimum of 1 year working as a Cosmetologist or Nail Technician preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be familiar with a wide range of Salon etiquette and procedures including manicures, pedicures, gel/shellac polish, nail art, French, etc.
- Knowledge of the latest nail trends is essential.
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, drive and motivation.
- Work a flexible schedule with evenings, weekend, and spa events coordinated by the Wellness Manager or to accommodate guests.
- Strong time management abilities.
- Must have and maintain a current Florida Cosmetologist or Nail Technician License.
- Must have the knowledge and ability to implement sanitation standards as set forth by the State Board of Cosmetology.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Must be able to endure long periods of sitting, standing or bending.
- Will be occasionally required to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Must be able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping and use hands and fingers to handle, or feel.
- Work environment may involve some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
Please send in your resume to Susanholt@mybluespa.com
Position Type: Full-time,Part-time
Salary Range: $21,000 - $40,000/year
Employer Type: Private Company