Remodeling Product Purchasing & Estimation Specialist
Well-established, busy, and growing Remodeling/ Construction Company seeking a professionally minded product specialist with a great attitude!
Our industry is constantly changing and evolving, so a willingness to continue learning regardless of previous experience is vital. Please...if you’re going to tell me that you "can build a house from the ground up all by yourself" don't waste either of our time. I have already hired you, fired you, and fixed your work at great expense and embarrassment. We are looking for professionals that are " Humbly Confident"
Applicants must first and foremost play well with others, as we are lucky to have a group of diverse and highly-skilled, like-minded salespersons, superintendent/project managers, designers, draftspersons, office staff, and tradespeople with years of experience, that pride themselves on high-quality service through cooperative efforts. We do projects ranging from a single window replacement to scraping a building off the planet and starting from scratch!
Site preparation: THIS IS REMODEL, NOT NEW CONSTRUCTION. Our customers trust us with their most precious belongings, and we take all necessary steps to ensure that we maintain that trust.
· Seeking an individual with prior field experience/prior estimating experience and the capability to multi-task.
· Outstanding time-management skills (Must be Able to Have a Detailed Calendar)
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Critical-thinker and problem-solver
· Maintain records of goods ordered and received
· Knowledge of Builder Trend Software preferable but not required
· Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
· Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and future material availability
· Work closely with Sales Representatives with estimates
· Assist Project Manager with the ordering of materials and scheduling deliveries.
· Assist with valuing and formation of change orders for Sales & Design, & Field.
· Select, measure, and track important metrics
· Coordinate activities engaging in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
Most projects will require materials familiarity for one or all the following skillsets:
Demolition / Deconstruction
Metal Framing: Condominium Projects
Drywall Installer: Hanging & Finishing
Trim and Millwork: Base/Crown/Interior Doors/Custom Fabrications/ Entry Doors
Windows Installation Technician – Impact Windows
Cabinets – Installation and Fabrication
Flooring – Tile/LVT/Wood
Project Management - WE ARE A FULLY LICENSED GENERAL CONTRACTOR - RESIDENTIAL - COMMERCIAL AND ROOFING. WE MUST REMAIN A WELL-ROUNDED AND DYNAMIC
ORGANIZATION AND NEED HIGHLY MOTIVATED QUALITY-MINDED TEAM MEMBERS TO DO SO.
This is a long-term employment opportunity, and many of our current employees have been with us for many years. Opportunity for advancement is a vital part of the success of any good company, the more you give/ the more you get.
We offer competitive compensation that is based upon experience and performance. Benefits: 401K (matching), Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, FSA, DCA, POP.
· Pay will be based on experience.
· Pay: $19.00 - $30.00 per hour.
Position Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $41,000 - $60,000/year
Employer Type: Private Company