The Resort at Longboat Key Club - We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager either from stand-alone restaurants, corporate restaurant settings or with hotel experience.
Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations. Providing guests with the most memorable experience
• Go the EXTRA mile in our efforts
• Deliver service in a caring fashion
• Be OUTSTANDING
• Create your legacy, be your natural self – Be genuine and sincere with the guest, members and colleagues
ROLES AND RESPONSBILITIES: You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in front the house operations. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
• Be the first and last point of contact of the members and guest
• Maintain a pleasant and welcoming environment for the guests' enjoyment at all times
• Ensure the best and most memorable dining experience, (first-class service)
• Supervising staff to ensure they are providing high-quality service and the needs of the guest are met
• Actively work the floor with an ability to anticipate opportunities to improve service, help the team, and create efficiencies in table turns
• Work directly with the kitchen team to evaluate prep levels and food quality prior to each shift
• Responsible for the performance of the restaurant which includes personnel management, beverage and food quality and cost, and other services and operations, works closely with Director of Food & Beverage to review service standards and service
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Must possess good attitude, attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure
• Excellent customer service skills and a Positive attitude are required
• Must have comprehensive knowledge of POS systems, Microsoft Office
Position Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $41,000 - $60,000/year
Employer Type: Private Company